Monday, January 15, 2007

Hooray! It's cold!

I love that it is really cold. I am absolutely thrilled that it's snowing. Why? Because I live in Chicago and it's January and 60 degree weather freaks me out.

People look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them I'm excited about all of this. Listen, if I didn't want seasons, if I wanted to worry about my tan over the holidays, I would live in California or Florida. But I don't. And you know what? I don't want to live there. I like my seasons. I like bundling up. I like braving the cold. I love to be inside at night when it snows. And I love how sweet it makes Spring when it comes around.

So you can moan and complain all you like and wish for your crazy world. I like that we have the old one back.

1 comment:

Jake VanKersen said...

Two blogs in a week? It's good to have you back Cupper.