Friday, September 08, 2006

Here we go!

As you go about your day today, remember this: There are two NFL teams with records. The Steelers are 1-0. The Dolphins are 0-1. It's official. Football season has begun.

I don't know what my problem is. I've never been this excited before. Sure, I think there should be fireworks after the first tackle of the season. And I'm a Bears fan and I have high hopes for Rex Grossman and the Bears this season. But it's more than that. This is fever.

I've paid attention during the offseason. I know what happened in the draft. I've been listening to sports radio and all of the conjecturing that's been bandied about. I know where we're beginning. The framework is set. I can't wait to see where it's going to go.

I'm excited as hell.

1 comment:

Tracy Lee V said...

Hoorah for football!!
Go Bears!! Yippee!!