Friday, June 29, 2007

This is killing me!

IMDb has a link to the preview for There Will Be Blood on YouTube and I can't watch it because my work is smart enough to block it!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

OK. I am going to calm down...

(breathe)

Hello. Allow me to explain: There Will Be Blood is the new Paul Thomas Anderson movie. He is my favorite director. The move stars Daniel Day-Lewis who is one of the greatest actors who has ever lived. You probably saw him in Gangs of New York. He was Bill the Butcher. He has also done amazing work in My Left Foot and The Unbearable Lightness of Being.

Did you get that? They are working together. My excitement at finding out this was going to happen, my words to explain it, they are too vulgar to be written here. In my mind, this is a cosmic event.

AND I HAVE TO WAIT SEVEN HOURS TO BE ABLE TO CATCH A GLIMPSE!!!

But heark, an angel tells me that there is an individual in the office who is able to view YouTube. There is hope.

2 comments:

Tracy Lee V said...

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you seriously just mention Daniel Day-Lewis' career and LEAVE OUT LAST OF THE MOHICANS???

Shame on you.

Scott said...

I knew there was one that I was missing.