Thursday, May 03, 2007

I must be tired

I tried to put toothpaste on as deodorant this morning.

I got out of the shower, and the next thing I do every morning is put on deodorant. I opened the medicine cabinet...and reached for the toothpaste.

At this point, one might think I would realize my mistake.

I took the toothpaste in hand, took the cap off, raised my right arm exposing my armpit to apply, raised the toothpaste....

And the only reason, the only reason, that I didn't put on toothpaste this morning as deodorant is because I thought to myself, "How am I going to squeeze this onto my armpit?"

4 comments:

Tracy Lee V said...

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better I tried to put face wash on my toothbrush. The only reason it didn't happen was because I shook it upside down and it splashed into the sink first. My initial thought after that happened was 'oh man, I missed'. And then I realized, 'oh, that's facial scrub'.

Bruno Andrews said...

Ahh, it's been a while Scott. I'm glad I found your blog. I can actually see this happen' to you. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

love it!
-kristin